- On floor 1
- 2500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:At least one renter must be 25 or older when groups are larger than 2. Married couples are exempt. This does not apply to parents with children.
- Children Welcome:We have a upper level bedroom with it’s own bath. There is a light house theme that kids love. This is also a good room for young children as it is easy to get dark during the day for naps.
- Non Smoking Only:On deck only
- Pets Considered:$20/day with a $60 cap. If you stay 4 nights your pet fee is only $60. Dogs only.
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- King size beds (2) Master bedroom and main floor bedroom, Queen size Beds (1) Lower level, Twin or Single Beds (2) Upper level bedroom
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- In floor heating on the lower and main floor (your feet will thank you). Walkout lower level with a game area. Log furniture throughout. 9′ ceilings in the lower level and 10′ ceiling on the main floor.
- CD Player
- DVD Player: (2)
- Game Room:table for playing board or card games
- Music Library:Located with the video library on the main floor
- Satellite / Cable:(2) Lower level and main floor
- Stereo: (2)
- Television:No HDMI or USB hookups for gaming systems. Sorry!
- Video Library:We have a video library at both television areas.
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Lakefront:The pebble beach is accessible by a staircase (follow the signs in the parking lot). If you don’t want to use the staircase, there are two fire/sitting spots on the water. Both are accessible by the path/lawn.
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Water Skiing
- Dining:Table seats 6 and breakfast bar seats 3
- Dining Area
- Seating for 9 people
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer:Located in the rear foyer
- Garage:Insulated and attached to home with a door opener. The gas grill is kept inside. There is plenty of space for your car, bikes, golf and ski equipment. The garage normally stays above freezing.
- Gas Fireplace:(2) Main floor and lower level
- Hair Dryer
- Heating:In floor heat lower and main floor. Baseboard heat upper level
- Internet:Fiber connection with about 20 mbps download speed. Most likely the same speed you have at work or home.
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:Every linen you need for sleeping and bathing is provided
- Living Room:With view of Lake superior and stone fireplace
- Parking:1 car in garage. 1 car can park in front of garage. Overflow parking on upper driveway.
- Parking Off Street:We have extra parking spaces available in the main driveway
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:In the extra parking spaces off the main road.
- Telephone:You will need a calling card for long distance. Cell phones are spotty on the north shore.
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine:Located in the rear foyer
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:Pretty much everything you need including a coffee maker, toaster, large and small cooking bowls, etc.
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen:Granite counter tops and full cooking utensils. You can easily prepare small or large meals. You have direct access to interact your family/friends in the great room and dining room. There are 3 stools that line the breakfast bar.
- Pantry Items:Misc spices and cooking items
- Refrigerator:has ice maker
- Stove:Glass top
- Balcony:This is a great morning coffee area with seating for two with and a table off the master bedroom.
- Deck / Patio:Direct south exposure and only 40′ from the edge of the beach. You’re 30′ off the water and the views are to die for. Probably one of the most favorite spots of our guests.
- Golf:Superior National in Lutsen
- Lawn / Garden:The association has 600 ft of lakeshore accessible by a staircase on the NE property line and corresponding common grounds around the homes. Bike trail is located directly off the driveway.
- Outdoor Grill:Weber Gas Grill in garage
Pool / Spa
- Jetted Tub:It’s not in the bathroom but in a corner of the owner’s bedroom. It’s designed for 2 and has a great view of Lake Superior. There is a massaging chair as well as internal lights.
- Aspenwood Association is comprised of 25 townhomes within 4 buildings. There are no resort amenities (pool, game room, etc.)
- Housekeeper Optional